The German Mechanical Engineering Association
The German Mechanical Engineering Association (Verband Deutscher Maschinen und Anlagenbau, VDMA) is one of the most important industrial unions and spans the largest European network of industrial equipment manufacturers. For the most part VDMA represents the interests of small- and medium-sized business machine builders. The quality of services rendered by VDMA is ensured by its member network which consists of more than 20,000 managers and specialists from 3,000 member companies and approximately 400 external experts.
- Markets, statistics and economy;
- Foreign business and export;
- Legislation, taxes and salaries;
- Management and information systems;
- Marketing and customer service;
- Electronic business and industry portals;
- Scientific research and technical codes;
- Education and employment;
- Technologies and environment.